Alcohol Awareness Month was established in 1987 to help reduce the stigma so often associated with alcoholism. NCADD encourages communities to reach out to the American public each April with information about alcohol, alcoholism and recovery. Learn more about the addiction care services we provide to help our patients reach recovery.
Search our blog
View recent post
- 5 tips to lower high blood pressure
- A new program at Terros Health in Phoenix is offering mental health support for teens
- If you’re struggling with mental health, there’s always help
- Maricopa County awards 5 health care centers $21M for facility improvements
- Call it what you will, more people are taking mental health days