Alcohol Awareness MonthTerros Health services
Founded and sponsored by the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD), Alcohol Awareness Month was established in 1987 to help reduce the stigma so often associated with alcoholism. NCADD encourages communities to reach out to the American public each April with information about alcohol, alcoholism and recovery.
At Terros Health we offer the following addiction care services:
• Residential care
• Sober living
• Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
• Individual, group and family therapies
• Intensive outpatient program
• Standard outpatient program
• Partial hospitalization
• Support groups
• School-based prevention and education
If you or someone you know needs help with an addiction, please call 602-685-6000 to make an appointment.
About Terros Health
© Terros Health 2019