The Terros Health story began in 1969. Over the decades, we have evolved into a “whole health-whole person” health care provider. We made this focus official in 2016 when we changed our name from Terros to Terros Health. This new name encompasses our commitment to integrated care, focused on keeping our patients physically and mentally healthy.
Search our blog
View recent post
- Terros Health helps expecting moms break addiction
- Grant helps Terros Health expand mental health and substance abuse treatment for the underserved
- Flagstaff City Council approves contract for Terros Health Mobile Crisis
- Flagstaff to start sending social workers to some 911 calls instead of officers
- Mesa Public Schools Partner with Terros Health