Alcohol Awareness Month was established in 1987 to help reduce the stigma so often associated with alcoholism. NCADD encourages communities to reach out to the American public each April with information about alcohol, alcoholism and recovery. Learn more about the addiction care services we provide to help our patients reach recovery.
Search our blog
View recent post
- Terros Health & BGCAZ team up with public and private partners to provide free behavioral health services
- November is National Diabetes Month
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley and Terros Health will provide free behavioral health services to youth at a time when they need it most!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get Tested and Reduce your Risk for Heart Disease