The Terros Health story began in 1969. Over the decades, we have evolved into a “whole health-whole person” health care provider. We made this focus official in 2016 when we changed our name from Terros to Terros Health. This new name encompasses our commitment to integrated care, focused on keeping our patients physically and mentally healthy.
Search our blog
View recent post
- Terros Health & BGCAZ team up with public and private partners to provide free behavioral health services
- November is National Diabetes Month
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley and Terros Health will provide free behavioral health services to youth at a time when they need it most!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get Tested and Reduce your Risk for Heart Disease