Students from Arizona State University’s Cronkite News provided an exceptional service by shining a light on a problem that has reached epidemic proportions. The problem is opioids, which are killing people nationally and locally at an alarming rate. Sadly in Arizona, one person dies from an opioid overdose every day.
Search our blog
View recent post
- 5 tips to lower high blood pressure
- A new program at Terros Health in Phoenix is offering mental health support for teens
- If you’re struggling with mental health, there’s always help
- Maricopa County awards 5 health care centers $21M for facility improvements
- Call it what you will, more people are taking mental health days