Students from Arizona State University’s Cronkite News provided an exceptional service by shining a light on a problem that has reached epidemic proportions. The problem is opioids, which are killing people nationally and locally at an alarming rate. Sadly in Arizona, one person dies from an opioid overdose every day.
Search our blog
View recent post
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Terros Health & BGCAZ team up with public and private partners to provide free behavioral health services
- November is National Diabetes Month
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley and Terros Health will provide free behavioral health services to youth at a time when they need it most!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month