Trish Bleth is a teacher, a role model and a listening ear. As a peer support specialist at Terros Health, she trains others to ask not what’s wrong with them, but instead what’s happened to them. It’s all part of a bigger growth and development plan for patients and her quest to reduce the stigma associated with mental health issues.
Search our blog
View recent post
- 5 tips to lower high blood pressure
- A new program at Terros Health in Phoenix is offering mental health support for teens
- If you’re struggling with mental health, there’s always help
- Maricopa County awards 5 health care centers $21M for facility improvements
- Call it what you will, more people are taking mental health days