Trish Bleth is a teacher, a role model and a listening ear. As a peer support specialist at Terros Health, she trains others to ask not what’s wrong with them, but instead what’s happened to them. It’s all part of a bigger growth and development plan for patients and her quest to reduce the stigma associated with mental health issues.
Search our blog
View recent post
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Terros Health & BGCAZ team up with public and private partners to provide free behavioral health services
- November is National Diabetes Month
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley and Terros Health will provide free behavioral health services to youth at a time when they need it most!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month