While current actions are a step forward in the war on drugs, we must also focus on early detection and intervention. Much has been said about the meteoric rise of drug abuse in America. What hasn’t been talked about enough are comprehensive strategies for addressing the problem.
Search our blog
View recent post
- Terros Health helps expecting moms break addiction
- Grant helps Terros Health expand mental health and substance abuse treatment for the underserved
- Flagstaff City Council approves contract for Terros Health Mobile Crisis
- Flagstaff to start sending social workers to some 911 calls instead of officers
- Mesa Public Schools Partner with Terros Health